Call our Massachusetts-based solar team at (508) 570-5889 today for more information about our services and pricing. We can’t wait to help you embrace everything that solar energy has to offer!
Solar Installation & Maintenance in Rhode Island & Southern CT
If you are interested in generating clean, sustainable energy for your business, Beacon Solar Construction, Inc. can help. We have more than a decade of experience with commercial solar in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Southern CT. Our services cover everything from custom design and installation to repairs and maintenance.
Our team of solar pros will go above and beyond to ensure that your solar panel is correctly installed in your business, repaired, or maintained. Take a look at our client reviews and see why we are known as the most trusted commercial solar company in Massachusetts.
Get in touch with us at (508) 570-5889 for all your commercial solar power needs.
Reasons for Businesses to Consider Solar Power
Have you been thinking of making the switch to solar? Whether you are interested in lowering your energy costs, reducing your company’s impact on the environment, or controlling your operating costs, a commercial solar panel system is a great investment.
Reasons to consider solar for your business include:
- Lower energy bills – The amount of savings depends on the amount of energy produced by the commercial solar panel system. Many businesses are seeing reductions of 75% or more.
- Tax deductions – There are significant tax incentives to installing commercial solar. There is a federal tax credit of 30% of the installation. In addition, the cost of your solar energy system is fully depreciated in the first year from taxable income, which offers substantial savings.
- Improved cash flow – Spending less on your energy costs leaves more cash available for business operations and investing in other areas of your business.
- Increased property value – Solar energy is very attractive to buyers. If you choose to sell your property in the future, you may get more for it and the property may sell faster with a commercial solar system.
- Attract customers – Customers often appreciate sustainability and choose to patronize environmentally responsible businesses. Switching to solar can be great for your image with your customers.
Solar offers immediate cost savings, so you can expect your energy costs to go down right away. You aren’t only saving money now. Your commercial solar power system will protect your business against the unpredictability and ever-increasing costs of energy.
Custom Solar Design & Installation
We custom design commercial solar in Massachusetts. Our process starts with an assessment of your property, the size of your roof, direction, and other property features. This allows us to create a custom plan for your commercial solar panel system. We provide you with a customized quote for your installation. Financing options are available through several lenders.
Your installation will be performed by our trained and experienced technicians. The timeline will vary depending on the system size, electric utility requirements, and other factors. Your new system will be covered by a 10-year workmanship and 25-year panel warranty.
100% Customer Satisfaction
Best In Class Warranty
Industry Leader Since 2007
In addition to new commercial solar installations, we offer Massachusetts commercial solar repair and maintenance. Very little maintenance is required, but the panels should be kept clean. If leaves and other debris build-up on the panels, they can become less efficient at producing energy. We can provide regularly scheduled maintenance to ensure that your panels stay clean and in great shape.
There are some signs to look out for that indicate your commercial solar system needs repairs or replacements. If you notice any of these signs, we highly encourage you to contact our commercial solar professionals in Massachusetts to thoroughly inspect and take care of the problem.
Here are some major signs your commercial solar panel needs repairs:
- There are noticeable cracks or broken glass casings
- Your commercial solar panel is over 20 years old
- You are experiencing wiring related issues
- There is debris on your solar panel that won't come off
- You notice discoloration or burnt marks on your system
- Your commercial solar panel shuts down unexpectedly
- Your commercial solar panel is made up of counterfeit materials
- You are experiencing trouble with your inverter
- Your commercial solar system does not meet its expected output
If you are interested in solar panels for your commercial property, call (508) 570-5889 for a free estimate.
From the owner to the installation crew: professional, polite, timely, and thorough.